Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Here's another hat Tim just finished for a client. They wanted staple rabbit in rust color with some sort of highlight, so he did put it in the grosgrain, which they wanted a frayed edge.....it is a 3/8" pencil curl, his 1st attempt. This is from his phone, I will take photos this week sometime.

2knh8h.jpg

As promised to "belfastboy", more photos of his Hat, it's on it's way, enjoy and welcome to the Alley Kat Brotherhood.

2hduzk2.jpg

vren46.jpg

ih7g4j.jpg

15d5a3p.jpg

nvdy7l.jpg

THAT is Bad to the Bone @belfastboy , @Cane Rod Maker , and @bolthead ! Great Work on everyones' Part ! Congratulations !

Good morning all. I had a chance today to look at the thread, and I see a lot of good words. I appreciate everyone's responses.

I'm currently finishing a Campaign hat, with a large brim and 5/8 curl. Gentleman wished for a "scout crease" I'm leaning toward the "Frontiersman" for a namesake as it earns a position in the line up.

It really turned out great, I love it . Photos this week as I finish it up. Last minute bow mind change by client, but not a problem.

CINDY - HARV - T.BOB felt going on blocks this week.

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
Good morning all. I had a chance today to look at the thread, and I see a lot of good words. I appreciate everyone's responses.

I'm currently finishing a Campaign hat, with a large brim and 5/8 curl. Gentleman wished for a "scout crease" I'm leaning toward the "Frontiersman" for a namesake as it earns a position in the line up.

It really turned out great, I love it . Photos this week as I finish it up. Last minute bow mind change by client, but not a problem.

I can't wait to see the Campaign hat Tim. Would also like to see pictures of the felt when they go on the block for the others.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! hot DAMN! hahahahahhahahahah

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So, I stopped down the shop to visit with Tim, just to see how things were goin.....much to my surprise, I received, from Tim what turned out to be a very cool, early Christmas present. He gave me a 100% beaver, whiskey colored hat he had made for a client in the UK who wasn't happy with the finished product. Not wanting any negative words or feedback, the guy was refunded. Even tho Tim is out the cash he spent, but also 60 hrs of work. Now I can graciously say that this hat is upon my head and I'll wear it with pride.....Thanks my friend. Here's a few teaser photos Tim took so I can post, more photos to come.

what started out to be a campaign hat.......thin ribbon, 5/8" raw curl.....
28pgnm.jpg

is now what he is calling "The Frontiersman" and is gonna be available to purchase.
2q8sj7p.jpg

beautiful, brown 1 1/4" ribbon w/a box bow.

I'd be quite satisfied with that! Very generous of Tim (but that appears to be a two way street with you fellas).

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
what started out to be a campaign hat.......thin ribbon, 5/8" raw curl.....
28pgnm.jpg

is now what he is calling "The Frontiersman" and is gonna be available to purchase.
2q8sj7p.jpg

beautiful, brown 1 1/4" ribbon w/a box bow.
14b019l.jpg

15rkq6v.jpg
I keep looking at this hat and imagining it with a slightly smaller brim, black band and edging, and so on. It's the first thing I think about when I wake up every day. I forgot how much fun it is to have a custom job done. Really looking forward to it.

Redshoes51

One of the Regulars
Here's another hat Tim just finished for a client. They wanted staple rabbit in rust color with some sort of highlight, so he did put it in the grosgrain, which they wanted a frayed edge.....it is a 3/8" pencil curl, his 1st attempt. This is from his phone, I will take photos this week sometime.

2knh8h.jpg

THIS is just KILLER!!!!!

~shoes~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82