Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Vincenza HH - 42

pawineguy

One Too Many
The first of my Cyber Wednesday sales - now that it's back to jacket weather I am clearing the closet of the jackets that I'm not wearing very often, or at all. This is a brand new Vincenza Premier Highwayman with OD thread in size 42. Nickel hardware, one inside pocket (no zip or snap), and lightweight wool lining. This is the smoother Vincenza but in the spot where the jacket flexes it's starting to develop some nice grain. It's been worn outside less than five times and never in the rain.

Pit to pit - 23"
Arm length - 26.5"
Bottom opening - 21"
Front length - 22"
Back Length - 26"
Shoulders - 18"

$800 obo, including shipping in US. For international shipping just contact me and we will work something out. (I have shipped internationally for other members.)

IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0176.JPG

Last edited:

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you just started buying jackets in my size, it would make it so much easier for both of us when you wanted to sell them on lol

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Hi

I see you have this jacket listed as a 42, but the pit to pit measurements look to me like a 44. How would you describe the fit? What is your chest measurement?

Cheers

pawineguy

One Too Many
Hi

I see you have this jacket listed as a 42, but the pit to pit measurements look to me like a 44. How would you describe the fit? What is your chest measurement?

Cheers

To me it fits like a typical 42, which is what I wear in almost everything. The menswear norm is labeled size plus 4" for jackets, so at 46" total outside dimension, it's exactly a 42. My measured chest is right around 41", perhaps a tad over. Someone who is a true 44 could wear this, but it would be a very trim fit. For further reference, I am 6'2", 185 pounds.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Come on guys, no one's got Christmas money from their aunt that's burning a hole in their pocket? Make an offer, everything must go, making room for 2016 models!

dan_t

Practically Family
I wish I could help you out, but with a wardrobe that has grown from one jacket to four in less than a year, I will already have my work cut out for me to try to wear in the one's I have acquired!!
It will sell as it is a fantastic jacket in a fairly common size.
Patience will help (something that I lack.....)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe