Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Highwayman Seal Vincenza HH - 42

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This listing continues to perplex me. Its a fantastic jacket at a great price, and yet it lingers. If it was a tad narrower in the chest, I would buy it.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
This listing continues to perplex me. Its a fantastic jacket at a great price, and yet it lingers. If it was a tad narrower in the chest, I would buy it.
It might be more narrow in the chest than you think. Sadly for me, it was too tight and binding in the chest and shoulders. I will say the pictures in this thread simply do not do justice to this jacket regarding the combination of the Vicenza seal HH, tartan lining, and overall quality. This jacket will be an absolute steal for someone. Just wish it could have been me.

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
PAWINEGUY and I are close to the same size but obviously different in the shoulders! I had been racking my brain trying to figure out why this incredibly nice Vicenza Premier HWM was too tight in the shoulders, and just did a comparative analysis between my Sheene and the Premier HWM. When I measured my Sheene, I came up with the following numbers:
pit to pit - 24"
bottom opening - 22"
shoulders - 20"

When I measured the Vicenza Premier HWM:
pit to pit - 22.5"
bottom opening - 21"
shoulders - 18"

Both my Sheene and the Premier HWM are labeled as size 42.

I think PAWINEGUY's pit to pit measurement was 23" and not sure the 22.5" I got is all that different. Maybe the true P2P measurement is in between? Anyhow Superfluous, perhaps food for thought for you, keeping in mind that a garment slightly too big will make you :) but one slightly too small will make you :(

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
No longer available. The Gods have spoken and it's coming home to stay.
As nice is this Vicenza Premier HWM is, it would still be at my home rather than yours if it had fit me the way it does you. My wife told me it would have been the nicest jacket in my collection if it had fit me. Good move on your part to keep this one!;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe