Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Maxwell

MRB1248

Familiar Face
I got my new Aero Maxwell at the end of last week and it's fantastic! Only a couple modifications to the design, which is a straight yoke on the back, straps on the cuffs like the Route 66, and no chest pocket.
I did have to shorten the arms, because, well, I seem to be built like Fred Flintstone.
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 20160226_194539.jpg
    20160226_194539.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 805
  • 20160226_194615.jpg
    20160226_194615.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 648

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations on your purchase. Fits great. Sleeve length is looking good from here. The Maxwell is very similar to the Teamster, which I own and love to wear in bad weather. That said, mine is a bit longer but that's a question of personal taste, I suppose. Great style anyway.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I also ordered my Maxwell with no chest pocket. The nice thing about my Maxwell is I can wear it with jeans or with a dress shirt, tie, and slacks which I did today. Congratulations on a great acquisition.
20160226_194539.jpg 20160226_194615.jpg

MRB1248

Familiar Face
Thank you guys. I have to admit, I was really nervous but it is better than I had imagined it would turn out. But...now I am looking to see whats next.

Maxwell, 30's HB, Maxwell 30's HB. I can't possibly afford both and am ripped in half trying to decide. Every time I see a new post I'm like yeah that's it! Then another pops off and I'm swaying on a tight rope again...anyway. She's a beaut man. Really freek'n nice jacket!

It is strangly addictive isnt it?

And Ton, I think the lady next to me on the rrain is sniffing me also. Kinda weird, but she is cute so I am not saying anything

I don't know, man... My girlfriend couldn't stand the smell of CXL HH.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Maxwell, 30's HB, Maxwell 30's HB. I can't possibly afford both and am ripped in half trying to decide. Every time I see a new post I'm like yeah that's it! Then another pops off and I'm swaying on a tight rope again...anyway. She's a beaut man. Really freek'n nice jacket!

I vacillated back and forth between a Maxwell and 1930's HB, both of which are based on the same pattern, but settled on the Maxwell since I often use it in place of a sports coat, although I suppose the 1930's HB would have worked just as well.

I vacillated back and forth between a Maxwell and 1930's HB, both of which are based on the same pattern, but settled on the Maxwell since I often use it in place of a sports coat, although I suppose the 1930's HB would have worked just as well.
For me the only thing I worry about with a Maxwell is the buttons. I just have no familiarity with them. I love the cut tho. Really friggn love it.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
For me the only thing I worry about with a Maxwell is the buttons. I just have no familiarity with them. I love the cut tho. Really friggn love it.

The buttons are a nice touch, especially the fish eye buttons on my black veg tanned goatskin Maxwell. Sorry about the marginal IPhone pics.

2016-02-29 18.45.36.jpg 2016-02-29 18.45.47.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe