Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50 Unexplainable Photos

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
260290xcitefun-15150104536829257213.jpg

Save us, Obi Wan...because clearly, the force is NOT with this twit.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Apparently he was just the appetizer, but for the amount of people gathered, I guess he was enough.
BTW I love the one with the dogs.
Mine usually lay the same direction, but on occasion "ying/yang."

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up

Why is that man lying on a restaurant table? Because that is a restaurant! with the waiter behind, with ketchup bottle, toothpicks, napkins and everything on the shelf. What on earth is he doing there? and why all those people have that horrible intent gaze on their faces ? The worse is the man with the camera followed by the woman with glasses!

What sort of restaurant is that?

They are all aliens!

Why is that man lying on a restaurant table? Because that is a restaurant! with the waiter behind, with ketchup bottle, toothpicks, napkins and everything on the shelf. What on earth is he doing there? and why all those people have that horrible intent gaze on their faces ? The worse is the man with the camera followed by the woman with glasses!

They are all aliens!

And here's your Chef for tonight.
To_serve_man.jpg

emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

Connery

One Too Many

They are all aliens!

Here's the menu boys. Pick any seat...

tumblr_ktsjirTWe31qa9b8ro1_400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe