Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You know you are getting old when:

Cisco rode Diablo..Pancho loped along on Banjo

6408913_f260.jpg

Dale rode Buttermilk
6408951_f260.jpg

I thought Pancho rode Loco.

The funny thing is the only ones buried in our family plot is my grandfather and a brother who died in infancy. It seems that everyone else in the family plans to be cremated and have the ashes scattered. :p
Considering the cost of funerary services these days, I told my wife that she should buy a new refrigerator if I die before her. Then take the cardboard box it comes in, put it in the back yard, dump my dead carcass in it, pour a gallon of gas over the whole thing, and drop a couple of lit matches on it. And after the fire's gone out, she can have our gardeners pick up whatever the wind doesn't blow away. :D

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Smiley named Trigger?! I didn't know that. Figures. Smiley had names for everything and everyone.

I thought Tarzan the Wonder Horse had his own movies.

That's a horse of a different color...:D

Tarzan graced the screen in the '20s, '30s & '40s. He was owned & trained by silent & then
talkie cowboy star, Ken Maynard who named the palomino after Edgar Rice Burroughs
creation of "Tarzan & the Apes".

Trigger's daddy, "Tarzan" was a thoroughbred racing horse at
Calinte Race Track, Calif.

You know you're getting old when you...... gosh...I forgot... :(

Last edited:
That's a horse of a different color...:D

Tarzan graced the screen in the '20s, '30s & '40s. He was owned & trained by silent & then
talkie cowboy star, Ken Maynard who named the palomino after Edgar Rice Burroughs
creation of "Tarzan & the Apes".

Trigger's daddy, "Tarzan" was a thoroughbred racing horse at
Calinte Race Track, Calif.

You know you're getting old when you...... gosh...I forgot... :(

And wouldn't you know that Borough sued Maynard for using the name----on a horse. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82