Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII Crusher and Garrison Caps

Wild Root

Gone Home
Good looking stuff Josh! I like the whole thing. To top of the look, (Not to step on any one's feelings) the facial hair would need to go. :D

I would try and grow some my self but, mine comes in one hair at a time LOL Makes for e-z shaving LOL

Your friend,

Root.

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Actually Wind Root, I have seen a ton of photo's of AFF flyers with facial hair, mostly just mustaches, but as I understand it, a little facial hair was let slide in the AAF, that and the wonderful nose art, lol.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Bogie, have you tried wadding your crusher up in a ball and tossing it on a flat surface? It's neat to watch.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Yeah, that's true. The AAF boys had it all! The rules really were a little more lax then other branches of the service.

They wore their hair like they would have back home, they got to dance to Glenn Miller, had parties, and paint naughty slogans and pictures on their planes! Well, not all had nudes on their planes, but a lot did. The spectrum of nose art is so wide it's ridiculous! Any thing from girls to bugs and animals.

Here is a swell photo of a B-24 named Bomb Boogie. And, to fallow is "It Ain?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t So Funny". Some of those boys had some time on their hands!

Enjoy!

Root

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82