Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Buzz Rickson's William Gibson MA-1 38 Regular Slender Fit (WTB/WTT 38 Regular Original Fit or 40 Regular Slender Fit)

socialsculptures

Familiar Face
Up for sale is the incredible, Buzz Rickson's x William Gibson MA-1. An amazing jacket all around - and even more cool if you have read Gibson's "Pattern Recognition" and are after the primary CPU.

I'm listing it on the platforms for $600, but I will do $500 on FL. Here is a linked to the Grailed listing with all pictures/measurements: https://www.grailed.com/listings/68...-s-william-gibson-ma-1-38-regular-slender-fit

I am only selling because I'm after a size up in the jacket for a more oversized fit - open to trading or buying a 38 regular fit or a 40 regular slender fit.

Buzz Rickson MA-1-1.jpg

Buzz Rickson MA-1-3 LR.jpg

Buzz Rickson MA-1-4.jpg

This is the "Slender" cut and the "Regular" length. This iteration DOES NOT include the Air Forces insignia on the arm. The Slender/Regular cut is harder to find in the market.

The exact model code is BR12666.

Insane quality and attention to detail as one would expect from Buzz Rickson's. The weight and quality of the nylon, zipper, etc. really need to be experienced in person to truly understand how great this jacket is. Details include the mask clip, button clips for radio/comms cables, reinforced pen holders on the pocket, Crown zippers, the added William Gibson logo underneath the main label, and many more.

In excellent condition - only tried on at home - as close to new as you can get.

Please see the images for measurements - note that it fits a bit closer due to the padded nature of the jacket. Also, please note how the measurements were taken.

I'd say it fits TTS slim 38, but can absolutely accommodate a 36 for a slightly more classic fit.

__

Disclaimer: CONUS only - sold as is - all sales final. ONLY the jacket is for sale as pictured and described.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tex rider