Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: US Authentic A-2 Size 46 Seal Brown

sideshowjoe

New in Town
Hello,
I'm in the market for a US Authentic A-2 in Seal brown only. I recently bought the 44T a forum member had on eBay and it is just a bit snug around the armpits for me-probably too much pasta!
If anyone has one in good shape, please let me know.
Regards,
Joe

Swoosed

One of the Regulars
Hello,
I'm in the market for a US Authentic A-2 in Seal brown only. I recently bought the 44T a forum member had on eBay and it is just a bit snug around the armpits for me-probably too much pasta!
If anyone has one in good shape, please let me know.
Regards,
Joe

if you want one in russet, ive got one for sale.

sideshowjoe

New in Town
Hi,
What are you asking for the US Authentic? Also, would you please give the usual measurements and any issues with it.
Many thanks,
Joe

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
I'd let it go for $180.00 plus $15.00 for shipping. I'll get you some measurements here shortly and run through anything that I find with it. It's been packed in a trunk for a year or two so it's just waiting for someone to wear it.

atomjet58

Familiar Face
I'd let it go for $180.00 plus $15.00 for shipping. I'll get you some measurements here shortly and run through anything that I find with it. It's been packed in a trunk for a year or two so it's just waiting for someone to wear it.[/QUOTE

I'd be really interested in the measurements for this since I'd like to get a US Authentic horsehide A-2. I have Gibson Barnes
size 42 A-2s that fit pretty well and a Cooper A-2 size 46 that is a little roomy but also fits pretty well so I am totally confused about the sizing by the various makers.

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
I'd let it go for $180.00 plus $15.00 for shipping. I'll get you some measurements here shortly and run through anything that I find with it. It's been packed in a trunk for a year or two so it's just waiting for someone to wear it.[/QUOTE

I'd be really interested in the measurements for this since I'd like to get a US Authentic horsehide A-2. I have Gibson Barnes
size 42 A-2s that fit pretty well and a Cooper A-2 size 46 that is a little roomy but also fits pretty well so I am totally confused about the sizing by the various makers.

PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82