Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wow. One of the most expensive repros ever?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Wishful thinking if'n you ask me. It'd have to be original equip with certification AND history to command that kind of money.

Worf

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow! I guess the seller is not serious about selling this GW as no one in their right mind will buy it at this price. There is also lack of detailed pictures. $1200 is a more realistic price.

aswatland

I contacted the seller and asked him about the high pricing and he said he makes them himself and they are not factory made! The image of the GW Monarch has now been removed and replaced with a blurred picture of part of an A2. It sounds like a scam to me.

aswatland

I looked at his feedback and there is nothing related to buying or selling A2 jackets or any others. Clearly a chancer who is after a cash rich buyer!

Feraud

Bartender
I looked at his feedback and there is nothing related to buying or selling A2 jackets or any others. Clearly a chancer who is after a cash rich buyer!

I hope anyone browsing for a jacket takes it all into consideration. Just because one has $4k to drop on a jacket doesn't mean they should!

GregO

One of the Regulars
He had a "Make Offer" option on the listing. So I made him an offer....of $3.25. Fingers crossed!

thor

Call Me a Cab
As soon as I get my money from the Nigerian Prince, I will buy it!

I think it's the Nigerian Prince who's selling it. He gives away so many millions of dollars over the Internet and via his generous e-mail offers, he needs to recoup some money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82