Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where to find white fedoras?

HarpPlayerGene said:
This is my white Champ. Quite old and was badly misshapen from being stored many years crammed into another hat inside a box. ... I do love this hat though.

As well you should, Gene. That's a stunner, man. The proportions are spot on, and that crown shape is one I've been able to replicate only by accident. A more "classic" lid is rare indeed.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
HarpPlayerGene said:
DSC_0030.jpg

That's it, I'm sold on white fedoras. Another exemplary lid - and a Champ to boot!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
who will stretch this hat up a size for me?

I got bid up late with this Barlesoni hat as it was USD54 then blew out to USD85. Who can stretch it for me and what will it take sweat wise etc to keep it in all its glory as is in the pix...

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
My one and only White Smithbilt

P1010722.jpg

P1010702.jpg

Mine was produced back when the company was family owned. I spoke with a co. rep and provide the build numbers off of this hat. He guesstimated 40's-50's. The company still produces dress hats as well as westerns and still has a very good reputation from what i have heard.

http://www.smithbilthats.com/dress-hats.htm
"Smithbilt produces numerous types of Dress hats using the "Knight label" Fedoras, Top Hats, Derby’s are frequently manufactured for numerous customers."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld