Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where did it go?

Frankie Lamb

One of the Regulars
Has anyone out there been to Hollywood Hatters recently?
I've dialed their phone number twice and received an incorrect dialing message.
I spoke with operator Information and verified the number I dialed is the correct one, including area code as: 323-525-1912
I have no desire to drive all the way into Hollywood only to see an
"Out of Business" sign in the window.
I'd appreciate any update info from anyone who has recent knowledge of Hollywood Hatters. I also found and dialed an alternate number ( 323-297-0029 )
with the same results.
Thanks for any and all help.
Frankie Lamb

Frankie Lamb

One of the Regulars
Lost in the Hollywood Triangle

Just a follow up to my message yesterday concerning contact information for
Hollywood Hatters. Don't ask me how or why, but when I went to their shop today, Danny, one of the owners (?) was completely unaware of any problem with their phone lines or number. I called him from my cell as I stood there looking at him and it worked just fine. I tried again from my home phone and no problem. I guess it's one of those things that science fiction stories are made of.
Had another great experience with H H again and as always, recommend them without hesitation.
So long for now from the Twilight Zone !
Frankie Lamb

Frankie Lamb

One of the Regulars
Win some, lose some.

RBH:
Close, but no Fedora!
I was all over several of their "Frank Sinatra in the 50's" look straws but I just couldn't draw that fourth ace so I saved my chips for another day.
At least my "Champ" isn't so tight that it gives me a headache anymore.
Frankie Lamb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe