Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your Holy Grail?

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
on it's way.

One can dream eh?

I would love to own an original 1920's-30's anything. A full pre 40's wardrobe and house w/ period correct items. That would be the life!

Anybody want to buy me one?
3011-21320061832-2.jpg

I think you'd have to fight James and Tom for that one. :p

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Haha, those are just my wants! I completely forgot to put the current holy grail I have.

My 1930s Suit would most definately be my 'Grail!

Yea I seen your photo,matches the hat real nice.I'm into a bit louder style than most on the FL,check out the last page on the Western Wear thread and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Hahah! That'd be one interesting table cloth/curtain!

Well I'm fortunate enough that it has never bothered me to stand out or look different from the norm,like I told Butte when I was in grade school probably 14 I was wearing long sleeve tie dyed shirts with a cowboy hat to school.My latest purchase is a pair of winklepicker spectators,not high quality but big on wow appeal.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
I just looked up "winklepicker spectators", and you are correct. They do have thay woa factor!!!

Black and White and elves would be jealous of the points.(haha)add a Black pinstripe
DB suit Fedora and Leather Trench,but alas to disappoint all on the FL non vintage,oh well works for me.
PS.I couldn't come up with factor thus appeal(duh)

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I think you'd have to fight James and Tom for that one. :p
My Father gave my older sister a Caddy just like that one when she was out of High School. My Father had purchased it new, and kept it in excellent condition. My Sister kept the car until she was perhaps 45 years old and sold it. It had been repainted when she owned it to a dark metallic blue as she did not like the factory color. It could have been my car, but back then I thought it was ugly....but now.....lol I would love owning it. It is still running, owned by a person living in Salt Lake City, Utah.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
My Father gave my older sister a Caddy just like that one when she was out of High School. My Father had purchased it new, and kept it in excellent condition. My Sister kept the car until she was perhaps 45 years old and sold it. It had been repainted when she owned it to a dark metallic blue as she did not like the factory color. It could have been my car, but back then I thought it was ugly....but now.....lol I would love owning it. It is still running, owned by a person living in Salt Lake City, Utah.

LMH2 if we knew then what we know now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe