Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the most interesting thing you learned on the Lounge?

Steve

Practically Family
I've learned the meaning of class. I got my first forties-style haircut today, and I've never felt better about my appearance; and it is all owed to the accumulative effect of all I've learned here.

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Julius Xavier said:
I've learned that I can sucessfully kill a Thread on this board by simply posting pictures of myself... (See "Men of the Lounge") ;)

That's because there's no point following you while all the ladies are still swooning! lol

Mr Maltby

One of the Regulars
Assuming I read it right...

Solid Citizen -

why would you read that and not take it as a compliment to the lounge as a greater entity? what you did not quote from what I said was...."Root is my FAVORITE person to read up on." No offense taken or meant on my part, just wanted to clear that up for you if there was any confusion on your end. Cheers, bud!

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
My style

I've learned not to follow the latest fashion, but to be true to my own taste.
Much more enjoyable.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Tommy Fedora said:
I've learned not to follow the latest fashion, but to be true to my own taste.
Much more enjoyable.

To thine own self be true.

I keep a mirror on my desk so I can see who I am looking at and the person who has to answer for the actions he makes. I stand behind what I do and what I wear and how I act.

griffer

Practically Family
Matt Deckard said:
To thine own self be true.

When I am shooting pool with a stranger, or a friend, and they give me that cock-eyed, 'Was that ok?' after a slop shot, I always tell them,

"Don't look at me, look at the guy you have to shave tomorrow morning."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld