Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Flicka

One Too Many
Lasagna. After that I made a rolled chocolate cake filled with dulce de leche for my mother's birthday tomorrow and obviously I had to try a slice. It might not have been good, you know... *ahem*

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Lasagna. After that I made a rolled chocolate cake filled with dulce de leche for my mother's birthday tomorrow and obviously I had to try a slice. It might not have been good, you know... *ahem*

For sure...I mean you would hate to have your mom have to eat a cake that was not good on her birthday...that is what you as a good daughter are supposed to do right...

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Last night I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. We finished off the last of the barley bread (1918 recipe I posted in another thread), as well.

Kishtu

Practically Family
Chicken and mushroom pie, bubble and squeak, and A N Other veg (depending what the Hairy Bloke likes the look of)
All leftovers from Sunday lunch :D

Flicka

One Too Many
For sure...I mean you would hate to have your mom have to eat a cake that was not good on her birthday...that is what you as a good daughter are supposed to do right...

Exactly. I absolutely didn't do it because the idea of fluffy chocolate cake paired with wonderfully sticky sweet dulce de leche seemed appealing. No way!

DNO

One Too Many
Steak with caramelized onions and provolone cheese; skin-on roasted potatoes and zucchini something (haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do the zucchini yet!)

Went to the Chicken Dinner Restaurant at Knott's Berry Farm and decided to try out some of the other items on the menu so I had the pot roast this time.

DSCF5689.jpg

DSCF5688.jpg

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Went to the Chicken Dinner Restaurant at Knott's Berry Farm and decided to try out some of the other items on the menu so I had the pot roast this time.

DSCF5689.jpg

DSCF5688.jpg

V.C., I've been going to the Chicken Dinner Restaurant since the sixties; a visit from the relatives was probably going to include a visit to the place. Love looking at the signatures of the "celebrities" who had visited over the years. Recently the Missus and I have taken to enjoying breakfast there on Saturday mornings. Was sad when Rosie's Texas Chile omelet disappeared from the menu. The biscuits and gravy are an especial favorite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe