Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

3709b23c0190ab8c95ffc2b815f6be88.jpg

Sounds promising. :p

Little Caesars is the worst pizza that I ever tasted. It seems reserved around here for little kid's parties on the cheap. Rubbery plastic tasting. I don't see how bacon or even coldbeer could save it. Gawd it's so awful. *yucky* :puke:

Little Caesars is the worst pizza that I ever tasted. It seems reserved around here for little kid's parties on the cheap. Rubbery plastic tasting. I don't see how bacon or even coldbeer could save it. Gawd it's so awful. *yucky* :puke:

It is the same here but I was wondering by that sterling review if this might be different and they are turning over a new leaf without plastic and rubber. :p There certainly appears to be enough bacon on it. :p

They're the same down here too, but we get them a lot because.....well.....six kids at my house and pizzas are $5.
This was the first time I'd tried the bacon pizza. The crust seemed different (less gross) to their regular kind, and there was definately enough bacon and pepperoni to help it along. I'd definately get one again.......but without the kids around next time.:p

They're the same down here too, but we get them a lot because.....well.....six kids at my house and pizzas are $5.
This was the first time I'd tried the bacon pizza. The crust seemed different (less gross) to their regular kind, and there was definately enough bacon and pepperoni to help it along. I'd definately get one again.......but without the kids around next time.:p

Did you even get two pieces? :p

Grilled chicken thighs marinated in sriracha, Franks and Tobasco chipotle hot sauce along with apple cider vinegar and a host of other herbs and spices, along with whatever else I find to go along with them. Probably ranch dressing and PBR. Yes, I'm home alone tonight.

Spaghetti tonight, with ground beef and mushrooms, topped with hot red pepper and mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Crusty French bread with butter.
Cold German beer.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Chicken burritos : shredded chicken cooked in amped-up enchilada sauce, Mexican rice, jack/sharp cheddar cheese, tomato, perfectly ripe avocado, cilantro, lime juice all wrapped in a huge flour tortilla. So good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82