Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Ha ha.

Some friends came over for dinner and brought a great big fruit salad full of watermelon and cantaloupe and pineapple and strawberries and grapes and I was able to successfully hide the fact that no actual baby kale ended up on my plate.:p

Big Daddy, with all due respects, living with a woman who is a NASA geek, MONKEYNAUT sucks!
Ha! Miss Baker is spinning in her grave right now.
I've only tried it once. Thought it was pretty on par with Good People and all the rest of the super hoppy/heavy IPAs that are so fashionable at the moment. Which, in other words, is O.K. if you're only having one, but not the ticket at all if you're going for any more than that. Guaranteed to give you a headache and make your beard grow.

I
I've only tried it once. Thought it was pretty on par with Good People and all the rest of the super hoppy/heavy IPAs that are so fashionable at the moment. Which, in other words, is O.K. if you're only having one, but not the ticket at all if you're going for any more than that. Guaranteed to give you a headache and make your beard grow.
Or make your bread grow!

In other words---MAN beer. :p

In other words---MAN beer. :p

As in....MAN! Is this really beer? It tastes like coffee/chocolate/citrus/some kind of fruit/anything else that's not REAL MAN beer.:p

7bf1a4ea6acdee8720291db2d9e17120.jpg

"I'm headed down to the brew pub for a triple hopped, smoked malt, chocolate stout."

7d771b2ea7f76ffc55bf657ca3f94901.jpg

"I'm headed down to the quickee-mart for a 36 pack of Strohs"

As in....MAN! Is this really beer? It tastes like coffee/chocolate/citrus/some kind of fruit/anything else that's not REAL MAN beer.:p

7bf1a4ea6acdee8720291db2d9e17120.jpg

"I'm headed down to the brew pub for a triple hopped, smoked malt, chocolate stout."

7d771b2ea7f76ffc55bf657ca3f94901.jpg

"I'm headed down to the quickee-mart for a 36 pack of Strohs"

You have that backward. The hipsters LOVE PBR. Larry the Cable Guy will drink anything. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82