Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Tonight....hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill, chips with fresh homemade guacamole and corn/black bean salsa, fresh squeezed lemonade, and ice cold heinekens

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Seems like after all that hot stuff you'd have red hot heinekens instead of ice cold. :D

Tacos part 2.
Not much to tell, I was tired, and the meat was warmed up from last night.
Tomorrow night is hard to say, because the wife is working late.
I might get a pizza crust and make a pizza, on the grill over pecan wood.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Last night was breakfast for supper: pancakes, fried spam, eggs (in various ways), watermelon

Tonight: I'm not entirely sure. I have to go to a wake and I'm not sure when I'll return. Everything hinges on that.

Last night I had a big Greek salad, with olives and feta cheese and all that, with some fresh cut up cantaloupe and watermelon in it too. Then I had a swiss cheese and salami sandwich on rye with spicy mustard, and some spinach and cheese tortellini with butter and Parmesan sauce.

Tonight we might grill out, if it stops raining.

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
No Hippie pizza there :p
This is what I had...
Red sauce base with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, ham, Applewood smoked bacon, mushrooms, black olives, Roma tomatoes, green peppers and onions. Topped with extra mozzarella.
Well, we don't like mushrooms, so that is the only change. The crust is good too, not pan and not thin, kind of in between with parmesan cheese around the edges.
If that's a hipster pizza, I best put on my fedora and western themed shirt while eating it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21