Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Nice. From a good place?
Yes.
Here is their menu...
http://mellowmushroom.com/corpmenu
The crust is a bit limp to me, good, but limp which sounds like hemp, and leads me right back to hippies. :D
Honestly it's a good pizza, a bit expensive in my town, but it had a good taste.

Tonight, 2 pork chops with the fiery 5 pepper seasoning.
Fiery? I've eaten this seasoning all week and I wouldn't use that term for it. [huh]

Yes.
Here is their menu...
http://mellowmushroom.com/corpmenu
The crust is a bit limp to me, good, but limp which sounds like hemp, and leads me right back to hippies. :D
Honestly it's a good pizza, a bit expensive in my town, but it had a good taste.

Tonight, 2 pork chops with the fiery 5 pepper seasoning.
Fiery? I've eaten this seasoning all week and I wouldn't use that term for it. [huh]

Weak seasoning.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Well hot sugar popcorn.
Haven't tried it yet.
I did put a garlic butter seasoning on it the other night.
It's a local seasoning from a meat market I shop at.
Works really well.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I forgot to say what I had.
2 pieces of pizza from 2 nights ago.
Heated them up in the Nuwave oven and they came out just as good as 2 nights ago.

jkingrph

Practically Family
My son and his family came over for the weekend, so we fired up the Big Green Egg this morning, and put a nice brisket, a large boston butt roast and some beef sausage in. The sausage came off at about 4 hours, the rest remained for almost 12 hours. It was fall off the bone , and cut with a fork tender. I got a large cake pan and place under the grill and fill with water so there is plenty of moisture in there and it does not dry out. Both cuts were treated with a homemade rub, a modification of a recipe I found on a cooking site.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
You put escargot seasoning on popcorn?! :p
If they used that on escargot it would be awesome!

Steak and Arby's fries.
BTW if you put enough of that 5 pepper seasoning on the steak, it has a slight kick...slight.
Of course if you add that to the fries with Tapatio hot sauce, the kick is increased. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe