Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chicken liver with onions. :essen:
FINALLY, good food - with meat.

Eating rice (They call it risotto, I call it :doh:) for 4 days made me realize how much I adore:

16549_sniclepoho_650x460.jpg

..meat! :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
That one was puny. The pictured one is 32 ounces. Now that is a porterhouse. :p

They have a larger sirloin than the one I got, which btw was 2 12-14oz steaks stacked on top of each other. LOL
The larger version is at least 40 if not a bit higher, I couldn't possibly order that, even though it was only $26.
The medium was only $19, for that much steak? Uh okay...
From what I understand, the porter house is even larger and I suppose that wheel that one out. :D
Honestly, 22oz with some fried okra and green beans, is all I can put away.
At home I cook 18-20oz sirloins because I'm on low carb, but I don't eat more than a certain amount of green beans with that sized portion.

They have a larger sirloin than the one I got, which btw was 2 12-14oz steaks stacked on top of each other. LOL
The larger version is at least 40 if not a bit higher, I couldn't possibly order that, even though it was only $26.
The medium was only $19, for that much steak? Uh okay...
From what I understand, the porter house is even larger and I suppose that wheel that one out. :D
Honestly, 22oz with some fried okra and green beans, is all I can put away.
At home I cook 18-20oz sirloins because I'm on low carb, but I don't eat more than a certain amount of green beans with that sized portion.

Roll out the big steak. I don't need to eat anything else. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe