Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
My wife took our daughter's recipe for sort of a chicken based burrito mix and we topped our salads with it. They bought a couple of those already-cooked chickens from the grocery store, shredded the meat off of the bones, then cooked it up in a skillet with a couple cans of black beans (drained before adding). Pour in some bbq sauce, stirring occasionally. Serve in a tortilla, on a salad, or as a kind of a casserole.

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Pancakes and sausages...wow. Never tried that combination.

Not having dinner tonight. Been nibbling on stuff all day. Bad boy. On the other hand, I walked all over town today burning it off, so maybe I shouldn't feel too guilty.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Don't miss out on great things - try it, you just might find it :essen:

Not having dinner tonight. Been nibbling on stuff all day. Bad boy. On the other hand, I walked all over town today burning it off, so maybe I shouldn't feel too guilty.
:nono:
Nibbling stuff here-and-there was my favorite "sport"... helped me gain 20 pounds :doh:
Be carefull, sir.
You could wake up one day and notice the same change I did.

Xenophon

One of the Regulars

It's a lot easier to control what goes in than to burn it off. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.

Having said that: tonight I'm having dinner in a restaurant (big no-no if you want to lose weight) but thankfully it's Japanese so I'll go with the miso soup, konyaku/wakame salad and some sashimi with steamed rice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82