Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I don't think I'd want to drink something that tastes like wine and salad. :p

Hey..it all goes down the same pipe! Plus less effort if you don't need to chew. We don't even need to cook it. Just throw it in the juicer..and out comes the whole meal all in one pitcher. Toss in a little bacon grease to help the swallow..then BANG..your ready for a Bromo and the recliner! I'm even working on adding a cigar somehow to the mix for JP...and then shipping it out for a review.
HD

Wally_Hood

One Too Many

Bbq'd burgers, ciabatta rolls in the place of the main line hamburger buns, and coleslaw with the homemade lime, cumin, honey, and olive oil dressing. The tater tots are there because we can never get the store-bought fries to cook up as good as we get from the drive-through. Augmented with a cool, cool g & t.

Last edited:
Hey..it all goes down the same pipe! Plus less effort if you don't need to chew. We don't even need to cook it. Just throw it in the juicer..and out comes the whole meal all in one pitcher. Toss in a little bacon grease to help the swallow..then BANG..your ready for a Bromo and the recliner! I'm even working on adding a cigar somehow to the mix for JP...and then shipping it out for a review.
HD
I take my cigar on the side thank you. :p

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sourdough rolls made with slabs of fatback and apricot marmalade.

Salnjaci%2B%25288%2529.JPG

Don't puke before you try it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust