Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

It would be heavenly if the tattoo was a pig or a bacon strip. lol

squeez_bacon-thumb.jpg

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mhm.. OK.
Bacon.. squeezy-bacon. lol

Supper-time. (Super-time)
While the rest of the "diet aware" girly-girls count the calories in that one lettuce they are having.. I going bacon-mad. :D

Here.. wikipedia knows all about it:

Bacon mania refers to passionate bacon enthusiasm in the United States and Canada. Novelty bacon dishes and other bacon related items have been popularized rapidly via the internet.
The movement has been traced to the 1980s and 1990s when high-protein foods became a more prominent diet focus due in part to the Atkins diet. Since then, bacon focused events and gatherings celebrating the food have been reported and bacon related exploits have been featured in media accounts.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Back in my heyday (college years) I drank a lot of odd things, the last being 151 with a hint of coke and no ice (because it kept melting). While I found Attakiska(?) smooth over ice, I'm not sure bacon vodka would have gone down the same, or stayed down. ;)

This afternoon I at lunch at Sodolaks Meat Masters in Bryan Texas.
I got the "medium" sirloin, which turned out to be 32oz. I'm so ashamed to admit this, but I needed a "to go" box. I feel like I let James and Tom down, just to mention a few. I did get it medium though.
Since we ate heavy, I cooked burgers as something light for dinner.

Back in my heyday (college years) I drank a lot of odd things, the last being 151 with a hint of coke and no ice (because it kept melting). While I found Attakiska(?) smooth over ice, I'm not sure bacon vodka would have gone down the same, or stayed down. ;)

This afternoon I at lunch at Sodolaks Meat Masters in Bryan Texas.
I got the "medium" sirloin, which turned out to be 32oz. I'm so ashamed to admit this, but I needed a "to go" box. I feel like I let James and Tom down, just to mention a few. I did get it medium though.
Since we ate heavy, I cooked burgers as something light for dinner.

Terrible! You should have gotten the extra large and had it cooked Medium Rare at the most!

And you should have had a Bacon Martini:
s2s7rm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust