Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

He looks like he is! Guy's like 160 lbs and he's 6'4" lol

It was good eatin', she learned well from Ma.

I was cooking tonight, so Salisbury steak, and macaroni and cheese.

160 pounds?! Geez, does the wind blow him away? lol lol

Chef Tom made his world famous Salisbury Steak again eh? Using all the finest and freshest ingredients I am sure. If I could only cook half as good as you then I could work at McDonalds. :p

dnjan

One Too Many
Had dinner at my sister's last night.
Wait a minute - you have a married sister who has not been able to set you up with a proper wife?
Is that because she knows there are no women within a 100-mile radius who are good enough for her little brother?
Or is it because you take care of various projects around the house that her skinny husband can't do, and she doesn't want to share you?

Last night it was jambalaya at the Jazz Kitchen Restaurant in Downtown Disney. :)

4343e8e9-e63c-401c-bebb-d4b040ba17bf_zps1c6bbfdc.jpg

She's tried to set me up, but she and I both know all her friends are nuts. She's my little sister, by the way lol

Jeff (her husband) and I tackle projects together quite often. He's a way better auto-mechanic than I am, but we spend time at their house doing plenty of household projects.

Wait a minute - you have a married sister who has not been able to set you up with a proper wife?
Is that because she knows there are no women within a 100-mile radius who are good enough for her little brother?
Or is it because you take care of various projects around the house that her skinny husband can't do, and she doesn't want to share you?

Hopefully, I'll meet a southern belle who can cook :p

You'll really have to become Chef Tom if you move to Texas. :p

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
Tonight I've made a Dhansak curry (lentil based dish), with prawns.... starting with a side of Popadoms with chutneys, washed down with some nice beer.... yum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken