Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

I think I'm gonna drink some Blatz tonight, actually.

I don't think you need to use such extreme measures. :p

Don't forget beer and more beer. PBR the Breakfast of Hipsters. :p

tumblr_m3x80qnHFS1r45y7eo1_500.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
HA! I don't even wanna spend 500 bucks on new tires for my Cadillac car.
Try Tire Rack. I've bought 2 sets of tires that way because of the reviews, and the application. Telling me the tire is good on a car other than what I have, is worthless. But if you have the same one I do, and the tire works great, that's helpful to know.
Might not hurt...

$125,000 down? The Colony Park for collateral should be enough. Well with the economy, maybe the 70's Country Squire but that's it! :D

Last night I put chicken breasts in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes (they were frozen). Came out great, and tender enough for sandwiches.

Gotta be resourceful.

There you go. Not too bad.

I've got a guy. He put new whitewalls on the Colony Park for me and does things for about 20 bucks above his cost. Can't argue with that deal.

Try Tire Rack. I've bought 2 sets of tires that way because of the reviews, and the application. Telling me the tire is good on a car other than what I have, is worthless. But if you have the same one I do, and the tire works great, that's helpful to know.
Might not hurt...

$125,000 down? The Colony Park for collateral should be enough. Well with the economy, maybe the 70's Country Squire but that's it! :D

Last night I put chicken breasts in the pressure cooker for 15 minutes (they were frozen). Came out great, and tender enough for sandwiches.

I'm thinking Hamburger Helper tonight. Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, it does fine on its own :p

Gotta be resourceful.

I've got a guy. He put new whitewalls on the Colony Park for me and does things for about 20 bucks above his cost. Can't argue with that deal.

I'm thinking Hamburger Helper tonight. Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, it does fine on its own :p

$20 above cost? :faint: Never happen here. lol lol

Chef Tom's Hamburger Helper---it makes anything taste divine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21