Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Oh, come on now, he did Plan 9 From Outer Space... the best BAD movie ever! :)

Regarding Argento, I'd still love to see the undubbed version of Suspiria...

Yes he did do parts in that movie. *lol* However all his roles after Dracula were bit parts, or roles where he didn't say a word...

I'd love to see Suspiria on the big screen again, on film. One can dream!
X
BD

Do you really are you just foolin' with me? Name a martial arts film you like.

You did? What movie? ha ha!
X
BD
I do! I like Chuck Norris movies---any one of them. I particularly like his The President's Man film and the sequel. Yes, I must have been on screen for about three seconds in The Smiling Man. It was done by one of the members here a few years ago. :p A guy who owns his own wardrobe is a decent extra. :p

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I do! I like Chuck Norris movies---any one of them. I particularly like his The President's Man film and the sequel. Yes, I must have been on screen for about three seconds in The Smiling Man. It was done by one of the members here a few years ago. :p A guy who owns his own wardrobe is a decent extra. :p

You, dear sir, have just spoken the magic words: Chuck Norris. I love Chuck! When I'm in a conundrum I often think 'what would Chuck Norris do?' and I go where that answer takes me.....;0

Good for you, now you must post a clip! I've not been in any movies, but a few commercials.

X
BD

HeyMoe

Practically Family
You, dear sir, have just spoken the magic words: Chuck Norris. I love Chuck! When I'm in a conundrum I often think 'what would Chuck Norris do?' and I go where that answer takes me.....;0

Good for you, now you must post a clip! I've not been in any movies, but a few commercials.

X
BD

WWCND??

wwcnd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld