Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

MV5BMTM4MjMxMzk3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA1NzI0NQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

and
driventokillr1artpic1.jpg

Driven? Then why is he walking?

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
The last movie I watched was "1911: Revolution", about the Chinese republican revolution that overthrew the Qing Dynasty at the start of the 20th Century. Pretty cool movie.

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
Watching Brigadoon a bit cheesy but there really was nothing wrong with Cyd Charisse.

[video=youtube_share;9fYVJgwBhRE]http://youtu.be/9fYVJgwBhRE[/video]

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
First time viewing Inception...Had to watch a lame Lifetime movie this morning to stop myself from thinking about it. The Christmas Consultant.

Don't care for Leonardo, but don't really buy "The Hoff" as a happy guy who fixes all things Christmas, either.

:eusa_doh:

A great choice! I haven't seen it in years but I remember it to be a fun flick. :D
The trailer is gorgeous! I was thinking that thing would be cool as hell and probably worth a lot now. Interestingly (or not) we have a set of tartan luggage that was Desi Armaz's. my father in law played in his band (trumpet) and they were friends. How we ended up with it I don't recall lol

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Chinatown, in the classic Parisan theatre El Champo!

That film really is wonderful on the big screen. I noticed lots of clothes details I've never seen before on the small screen.

PhantomDetective

New in Town
Went to a wonderful revival theatre two towns over this weekend, they were having a huge Humphrey Bogart marathon. For 6 bucks (including popcorn and beverage) I treated myself to 'Casablanca', 'Maltese Falcon' and 'The African Queen'. I call that 6 bucks well spent.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
"Texas Killing Fields" produced by Michael Mann and directed by his daughter, Aimi Canaan Mann. It was pretty good and the way the movie was shot reminded me of Manhunter.

The trailer is gorgeous! I was thinking that thing would be cool as hell and probably worth a lot now. Interestingly (or not) we have a set of tartan luggage that was Desi Armaz's. my father in law played in his band (trumpet) and they were friends. How we ended up with it I don't recall lol

Yes, that is an interesting tidbit. I would expect that he probably has some pretty cool stories of yesteryear. I also remember thinking that it was a cool trailer and would be just as cool to own.
:D

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I finally watched the Big Lebowski. The Coen Brothers are great, Bridges and Goodman were cast just right. Tara Reid didn't have much to say though. The Dude was just weird, but then hey that was the idea.

later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe