Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Hi Folks

I am getting ready to watch The Outlaw Josey Wales for the 235th time. LOL

I just need to get PLUM DOG MEAN to take on Sandy, I suspect she will be knocking down my door real soon.

CCJ

Indeed James. I fear my little boat may capsize and I will awake on Gilligans Island WITHOUT ginger and maryann.

But seriously this storm looks like the real deal.

Best regards
CCJ

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
"Powdersmoke Range" with Harry Carey, Hoot Gibson and Guinn "Big Boy" Williams - Can't go wrong with Harry

"Monte Walsh" - the TNT remake with Tom Selleck and Keith Caradine. I'm not sure why, I'm not sure it's rational, but I always enjoy seeing William Devane in movies and on TV.

Hi Folks

Hi Dixon-- That hat is super.. The movie seemed to take me back in time.
When I saw how all the gentleman and ladies were dressed at the track, I was just in awh. Not to mention a decent movie.
Enjoy that great Penny's Marathon and thanks for sharing.
Best regards
CCJ

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday we watched Karloff in Bedlam. And right after that it was Fall of The House of Usher (1949). An interesting version. Then there was the treat of 20 Million Miles to Earth(1957). A fun rom in Italy with Ray Harryhausen doing the creature stop motion. Funny how this creature and the Kraken look a lot alike. The ultimate in recycling.
Right after that was First Men in the Moon (1964), an H.G. Wells adaptation. And, another Ray Harryhausen creature film. quite enjoyable in it's own way.

Cheers!

Dan

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Assignment - Paris with George Sanders and Dana Andrews on TCM. First time I've seen it. I think I spotted a young General Burkhalter from Hogan's Heroes as one of the Hungarian baddies!

DNO

One Too Many
Strikes me as a bit ironic that TCM is showing Inherit the Wind while my house is being lashed with rain and, of course, 100 kmh winds from Sandy. Naturally, I'm watching it. At least while I still have power.

Strikes me as a bit ironic that TCM is showing Inherit the Wind while my house is being lashed with rain and, of course, 100 kmh winds from Sandy. Naturally, I'm watching it. At least while I still have power.
Well, I hope you do better than we did last year when a tree fell on our house. I was happy to be out of the country. The stress is incredible. Good luck to you.

DNO

One Too Many
DNO
That is what I`m doing now too.

And apparently we're both doing the FL thing while watching it! Small world. Same city, same movie, same winds. Fortunately, ButteMT61, last March, the city ordered my neighbour to cut down his very large, dying tree that was 20' from the back of my house so that's one less worry!

Actually, McMurdo, I'm looking forward to Judgement at Nuremburg, coming up after Inherit the Wind.

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
I switched it over to CNN to see what is going on with the storm. I love TCM but watched Judgement at Nuremburg last time it was on a couple of months ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe