Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What sort of flight jacket weather are you having these days..?

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Flieger said:
Sorry Smithy, up here in Ume?• it's "hat & coat"-weather. No "bum-freezers" for me until April or so. ;)

/F

Funnily enough when we were up in Bod?? for Christmas and New Years there was absolutely no snow and it wasn't particularly cold. Still Irvin weather but nowhere near as cold as it should be. And how's that no snow??!!

tonypaj

Practically Family
Nice spring day in the middle of winter here in the Geneva region, beautiful sunshine, Mont Blanc shining white, almost 10 degrees centigrade, couldn't decide between an A-2 or Barnstormer, though, so I wore neither ...

tonypaj

Cool and Breezy

Here in Southern California, we have had a spell of cool weather and rain. The jet stream was bringing storms down and in to our area for quite a while and it was cool enough to wear Leather flight jackets during the day.

Now it is a bit warmer in the day mid to high 60's, so in the day I am wearing my Sporty's cotton A2 in the day with the zip open, but at night I can don my cowhide A2 without fear of roasting inside.

It has been nice to wear the leather one when I got it last year the weather was pretty warm so i only wore it a few times.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
When it's a touch warmer, I've been wearing my G&B M-422A over a good wool sweater. But most of the time it's been too cold for leather, so I've been wearing my new peacoat or Alpha B-15.

Edward

Bartender
Over here in Blighty, Monday night was certainly cold enough for the fabulous BR B2 Rufus was sporting. If I had one, I'd probably be in an Irvin or similar today. Sigh..... next Winter....

Mike1973

A-List Customer
BellyTank said:
I'm at work- working the evening and it's so windy and gusty in Copenhagen right now, that I'll have to take my bike on the Metro- far too windy to cycle 10km home...

No flight jacket.

Bugger.

B
T

Very blustery today in Southampton! Cycling over the Itchen Bridge the headwind stopped me right in my tracks! Had to walk...:rage:

Been wearing my funny deck jacket/B15 lately, now I've put a new zip in it. Bit too warm for the Irvin, but hopefully that'll change over the weekend ;)

Estevan

One of the Regulars
BellyTank said:
Talk about windy and gusty...
I hate it when I have to pedal to get down a hill.

B
T

I haven't been able to wear anything heavier than the A-1 it's been so damn warm here....

Rufus

Practically Family
I'm off to Inverness today... so B2 jacket all the way!

Mind you it's pretty taters here in Londinium too.....

:) rufus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe