Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What on earth is this stetson?

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Odd, very odd... most likely a piece from the 70's. True Pimp Pride!lol

Reminds me of something that JJ Walker would have worn!

"The colors are crazy, the colors may be bright, but they're just right for kid...

dynomite.jpg

lol

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I believe this type of pattern was popular in Japan. I have seen fabrics with similar colors. Borsalino also created many "wacky" patterns and color combos for the Asian and African Markets.
Just remember in someone's world this is one cool lid[huh]

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks very practical! When you have laughed to the point of being sick you can turn it over and use it as a puke bucket.

Johnny

J.B.

Practically Family
That hat is so ugly...

...it made Ray Charles flinch!

...it could make a mule back away from an oat bin!

...it looks like it caught on fire and the haberdasher tried to put it out with an icepick!

:p

LEUII

One of the Regulars
Actually, that hat is a comment on the current state of our society in the United States: A hodge podge of mismatched 'fabrics' held together in a shape that vaguely resembles something familiar and useful.

fatwoul

Practically Family
Uncle Vern said:
Hey, Man, I dig that hat. It would go great with my 80's multi-colored Korean high-top sneakers!

I'm glad someone has something nice to say about this hat, because I was starting to feel sorry for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust