Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What my darling daughter sent me...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
1225552847_7fTqC-M.png

Actually, I could handle being as young as that guy :D

delectans

Call Me a Cab
lol My son showed me the same pic on his iPhone this morning before we left for school. It was sent out as the pic-of-the-day via some daily funny pic app.

Perhaps it was submitted by a lounger, and inspired by the current hot thread on the forum? :laugh:

Last edited:
I started wearing a speedo around the house telling the kids I was getting ready for summer. Took a lot of pressure off the hat collection.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
That's funny! I know this is taking a shot at us, kind of, but it's a good joke. :D

I guess in the eyes of others, some of us don't quite look as we may perceive ourselves...

DJH

I'll Lock Up
For some reason Em thought she had to wake me in the early hours of the morning to make sure I saw it. We both thought it was the funniest thing ever. You gotta be able to laugh at yourself.

Next we'll have Alan's Speedo pics after his daughter posts them on Facebook!!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I started wearing a speedo around the house telling the kids I was getting ready for summer. Took a lot of pressure off the hat collection.

Now that's funny! And it would relieve some pressure, I'd bet.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Ironically, the hats in the first picture have a lot more in common with Mr. Bogart's than the other guy's...

Hey, I laugh at myself too, sometimes.

Sam Craig

One Too Many
I could take looking a lot worse and being that young, especially if I knew then what I know now.

Besides ... he looks a little like a young De Niro ... the original guy, not Stewart

Sam

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael