Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
IMG_2581.jpeg

RickP

Practically Family
Best wishes... Ive got family all over central and western NC and quite a few In Florida around Orlando up to Gainesville. Folks seem to be ok, but still trying to get ahold of some of them

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Randall. The worst was on the west coast…. However a feeder band came through here yesterday that spawned about 30 tornadoes through our area that caused massive damage… mostly about 30 min or so north of us. Two came within a mile of my brother in laws house on either side. He was very lucky. Never have seen that much tornadic activity in Florida in my life.

Glad you were out of the path and must be farther south.
Sounds like your Bro in law won the tornado spared lottery!
I saw a vid clip of a huge tornado brawling through Clewiston, FL.
When I was stationed in Avon Park, I used to visit Clewiston every weekend and bass fish that small pond with the man made moat all the way around it.
Looks like the conditions made it just right for new tornado alley down there.
Lots of coastal damage.
Sure hope the warm sea storm machine will give us a break for a long while.

MAPip

New in Town
My hat for this morning's early chores/errands/shopping run was my 40s Champ.

View attachment 645629
The hat envy is crippling. Great look and fit!

My 7x clear beaver OR is coming together, just finished making this nebulous 0.5” gg ribbon -a local Muscovy donated the feather. Last item is a liner, I’m thinking to repurpose vintage silk scarves and ties and stitch together in a nice pattern.
C2728A20-D1F5-4C52-AFB0-B40C80D3BEEA.jpeg
01480222-86F8-4750-84B6-A9EEDE1701E8.jpeg
96575EE2-2B1F-48D0-AAFC-2CA69B4364A0.jpeg

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Thanks Randall. The worst was on the west coast…. However a feeder band came through here yesterday that spawned about 30 tornadoes through our area that caused massive damage… mostly about 30 min or so north of us. Two came within a mile of my brother in laws house on either side. He was very lucky. Never have seen that much tornadic activity in Florida in my life.
VERY glad to hear that you, and your BIL, escaped damage and harm.

VoodooSan

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markjames