Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DonR

A-List Customer
Have to run out to Rural King to get some storage containers for my hats. My collection has way out grown our 500 sqf of living space. Putting most of my hats in our dry enclosed crawl space, and then I will swap boxes as I wear them. Hooe this works out.

Waring a different Royal Deluxe OR. A bit stingier brim and a wider ribbon.

1000006043.jpg

1000006046.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Per doc’s orders, I’m cutting back on my morning caffeine by 50%. Today began with half cup of coffee under a whiskey colored Art Fawcett felt.

View attachment 645407 View attachment 645417 View attachment 645419 View attachment 645420 View attachment 645421 View attachment 645422

Damn..... I need to wake up before I get up.
I read that this morning as ...
"Today began with half cup of whiskey under a coffee colored Art Fawcett felt."
Nice fedora by the way!!

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Have to run out to Rural King to get some storage containers for my hats. My collection has way out grown our 500 sqf of living space. Putting most of my hats in our dry enclosed crawl space, and then I will swap boxes as I wear them. Hooe this works out.

View attachment 645451
View attachment 645452
Nice on, Don! LOVE that ribbon color!

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many

View attachment 645451
View attachment 645452

Interesting hat. I know that ORs once came with wide ribbons/bows, but that was a long time before they started putting plastic liner tips in hats, no? And that small brim size isn't standard OR either, is it?

Looks like a great hat, though, and suits you well.

Good luck sorting out your hat storage situation. I had to stop collecting - I ran out of room!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPDuran