Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

One Too Many
I made it back from Houston last night. Long Drive ( 2-1/2 hrs each way) Long day. I stayed with the black Akubra Bogart yesterday. Did break out a Silverbelly Open Road and a Grey Beaver Brand today to try on a new Paradise Found shirt... Didnt have any darker ones like this so thought Id give the black with brownish Bamboo fronds a try to vary the wardrobe a bit. Silverbelly and Grey both give a nice contrast with it

View attachment 644826 View attachment 644830
Both of those go QUITE nicely with the new shirt, Rick.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Delion Fedora. A summer acquisition from Stefan.

Thankfully this French Fedora from 1955 was too big for him, but the right size for me.

Today was the first day I was able to wear it. Goodbye summer and thank you. Hello felt hat season.

20241005_120949.jpg

Love the colour of that Whippet Joe, I told Tina that I might have found just the hat to go with a new pair of trousers that she is making for me. The lady came and had a look, admired your hat and said: "He needs to stand near a razor!" Oh dear.
Thank you Robert. It does appear the lady is correct. And to think I thought of having a shave before taking the pics. :)

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Sunday again, so it's time for the hats of the week.

Borsalino
View attachment 644919

Mayser
View attachment 644920

Mossant
View attachment 644921

Valensy
View attachment 644922 View attachment 644923

Dobbs
View attachment 644924
steur.JPG
The Mayser, and the Philip Marlowesque trench coat is as equally desirable.
Oh dear, where's my manners, I was so taken by that hat and coat that I forgot
to say: "Good morning Stefan."
Good morning to you good Sir.
Ruby & The 2023 MG NFR 004.JPG
Weather permitting, we shall be in our MG at Christchurch later, after we have been to church.
Later still I am treating the lady to Sunday lunch at our favourite watering hole.
The bespoke hat was neglected looking, but Tina steamed it, re-blocked it and made a new hatband ribbon. I'm rather taken with it.

View attachment 644927
The Mayser, and the Philip Marlowesque trench coat is as equally desirable.
Oh dear, where's my manners, I was so taken by that hat and coat that I forgot
to say: "Good morning Stefan."
Good morning to you good Sir.
View attachment 644928
Weather permitting, we shall be in our MG at Christchurch later, after we have been to church.
Later still I am treating the lady to Sunday lunch at our favourite watering hole.
The bespoke hat was neglected looking, but Tina steamed it, re-blocked it and made a new hatband ribbon. I'm rather taken with it.
Thank you very much, Robert. Much appreciated. Hope you can still have some good weather for your day at Christchurch; you deserve it. And a lunch with the lady is always quality time; enjoy!

TimmyV

A-List Customer
By now most of y'all know that I'm crazy about these long hair type hats, no matter if they are large brim, stingy brim or western style hats. Today's choice is this Stetson Twenty Five Gun Club that came to me battered and beaten up with a cattlemen crease. I brushed it good, steamed it then gave it this Gus style crease because that's what the hat was telling me. Sometimes ya just gotta listen.lol.
Hope y'all have a good 'un !

20241005_124037.jpg
20241005_124048.jpg
20241005_124140.jpg
20241005_124244.jpg
20241005_123736.jpg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thank you very much, Robert. Much appreciated. Hope you can still have some good weather for your day at Christchurch; you deserve it. And a lunch with the lady is always quality time; enjoy!
We gave up on the car show, the persistent drizzle ruined the day, a shame given all the voluntary work that goes into organising such an event. Off to lunch at The Monmouth Ash now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KalterKrieg72