Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Good morning. I worked in some hat time during my working weekend.

My hat choice reflected the temp change on Saturday evening.

i-ktXqGwm-M.jpg

i-C9KXD35-M.jpg

i-KpSC9VC-M.jpg

Stetson Playboy.

i-9FzsGmK-M.jpg

A Stetson Playboy Air Light.

i-KMnfLVd-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
A truly stunning sampling, as always Eric!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Black sheep! What that name conjures up, but what a lovely teardrop that fine hat has.
The nearest I get to sheep is goats.
Overcoat 003.JPG
The cashmere goat. It's an overcoat that wouldn't look out of place on the set of "Foyle's War." The weather, although becoming autumnal, is still not cold enough for that overcoat.

Black Fedora 002.JPG

However, come the cooler months and this Susquehana hat is the perfect foil for that overcoat. There was a time when I thought that a black hat might appear funereal, but when Tina made these black trousers, they did justice to the hat and vice versa. "You don't look like an undertaker," was her withering put down.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Hello my fellow hat enthusiasts. I have been away for a while. I am glad to see that the hat show continues I have a lot of catching up to do. Last days of straw for me. I just need the energy to pack them up and put them away.

View attachment 643116
Bailey Hats

View attachment 643118 View attachment 643117

I always look forward to the fall season since it means the return of felts, jackets, and you Reggie. Good to see you gracing us with your presence and class again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocette59