Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
Hello to all here at the FL. I hope everyone has a great weekend ! Despite having worn all 5 of my Open Roads yesterday this morning I picked a similar hat out for today. This time I chose my Resistol 3X Kitten finish with 3 cord ribbon hatband. Probably won't have it on long though as my grandson and I are currently in the process of replacing the clutch in my 1979 MG Midget that I am giving to him when he turns 16 next January.

Hope y'all have a good 'un !

View attachment 619760 View attachment 619761 View attachment 619762 View attachment 619763 View attachment 619764
Beautiful hat. Lucky grandson, and the moccasins (are thy moccasins?) caught my eye. I haven’t had a pair since childhood. They look super comfy.

VoodooSan

One Too Many
Hello to all here at the FL. I hope everyone has a great weekend ! Despite having worn all 5 of my Open Roads yesterday this morning I picked a similar hat out for today. This time I chose my Resistol 3X Kitten finish with 3 cord ribbon hatband. Probably won't have it on long though as my grandson and I are currently in the process of replacing the clutch in my 1979 MG Midget that I am giving to him when he turns 16 next January.

Hope y'all have a good 'un !

View attachment 619760 View attachment 619761 View attachment 619762 View attachment 619763 View attachment 619764
Very nice hat, Timmy. And an AWESOME gift to your grandson!

DonR

A-List Customer
A recently acquired pale blue grayish Royal Palyboy.

20240608_093506.jpg

20240608_093533.jpg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
A good friend passed last week and was laid to rest on Saturday on his land in Australia. The ceremony actually took place Friday night my time and I held a private memorial for him at my home at the same time it was happening in Oz. He was a good man, a good father and a good friend and will be missed.

It is difficult to live a life between continents. While it's wonderful to be here close to family, almost all of my close friends live outside of the US - most of them in East Asia and Australia. When I am with them, of course my family is far away. It has been this way my entire life, but it really never gets any easier.

I wore the King’s Umbrella yesterday and again today, also during the ceremony. Not much of a "funeral" hat here in the US but in Asia (esp. Japan) white is a funeral color and my friend would have liked that. I did not wear the Hawaiian shirt for the ceremony, however.

IMG_2252.jpeg

IMG_2254.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

VoodooSan

One Too Many
A good friend passed last week and was laid to rest on Saturday on his land in Australia. The ceremony actually took place Friday night my time and I held a private memorial for him at my home at the same time it was happening in Oz. He was a good man, a good father and a good friend and will be missed.

It is difficult to live a life between continents. While it's wonderful to be here close to family, almost all of my close friends live outside of the US - most of them in East Asia and Australia. When I am with them, of course my family is far away. It has been this way my entire life, but it really never gets any easier.

I wore the King’s Umbrella yesterday and again today, also during the ceremony. Not much of a "funeral" hat here in the US but in Asia (esp. Japan) white is a funeral color and my friend would have liked that. I did not wear the Hawaiian shirt for the ceremony, however.

View attachment 619702
View attachment 619703
View attachment 619704
My deepest sympathies and sincere condolences on the loss of your friend, Nathan. I am sure your friend was honored by your remembrance of him.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 619702
View attachment 619703
View attachment 619704
Sorry for your loss, Nathan.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
My deepest sympathies and sincere condolences on the loss of your friend, Nathan. I am sure your friend was honored by your remembrance of him.
Sorry for your loss, Nathan.
Thanks gentlemen. His name was Graham but everyone called him Moosh. The nickname came from playing with his children when they were little and it was perfect for him. The ancestors regained a fine soul.

View attachment 619702
View attachment 619703
View attachment 619704
I am sorry for your loss, Nathan. Beautiful hat choice for your memorial of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld