Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

DonR

A-List Customer
Out to dinner with friends wearing a Cavanagh homburg

20240216_181211.jpg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
You will stand out in a crowd with that hat, Steve. Very nice.
Skoczów/PolkaP. A one time JHS hat factory beforeWWII, not this one though.

A fun hat, nevertheless. Grateful to Stefan for throwing this one in the mix of recently purchased hats.

View attachment 591093

More in the New Hats thread.

Excellent, brother Randall. Looks like new.
Redeemed Flagship.
Out and about again. Had to buy more denatured alcohol for making shellac stiffener. View attachment 591115 View attachment 591122 View attachment 591123

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You will stand out in a crowd with that hat, Steve. Very nice.

Excellent, brother Randall. Looks like new.
Thanks, bro Randy!!
The dirty/tattered middle of the liner tip where the logo is might help tell the story of how bad of shape this hat was when I got it.
I learned the hard way long long ago that these old silkscreened liner tip logos cannot be washed without gut wrenching disappearance, so you just do the best you can elsewhere while leaving that area alone.

Good morning hat folks. This cold morning a walkabout found me wearing "The Brock" in a blue felt.

i-8WbMCxZ-M.jpg

I got home and changed fedoras and went out to enjoy a cold brew coffee under the brim of "The Brock" in a bright white felt hue.

i-cwwNFVW-M.jpg

"The Brock's" have different edge treatments. That said they are similar - similar dimensions, similar blocking, similar felt characteristics, similar ribbon and similar unlined interiors.

i-RM6TXHp-M.jpg

i-Q8z2wcd-M.jpg

i-7Dcgw5k-M.jpg

i-hBZ6Fb7-M.jpg

i-2DM8P3F-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Snow bunnies!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld