Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Hey it’s impeccable 3 piece vintage suits… or faded graphic tees., sir :D:D
Would you settle for sports blazer, baggy trousers, spectator shoes and a fine bespoke fedora hat?
Blazer One.JPG
It's the outfit that Tina has specifically asked me to wear tomorrow. (She just wants me to show off the trousers that she made for me.) Only joking dear.
We have been invited to join the MG Car Club's summertime jolly, even though we are not members.
athelhampton.jpg

nfr2 - Copy.jpg

I do hope our car can hold her own in such esteemed company. If I remember, I'll post some photos tomorrow evening.

Barbisio today. I'm always in doubt with this one: brim up or brim down? I think brim down will do the job best. View attachment 539329

Have you noticed how Alan often wears his hats? The brim is up, but it’s shaped differently than just snapping the flanged brim to its up position. I can’t get all my hats to look right with it, but when it comes out it can look great. I was an “always down” guy until I started trying to emulate Alan’s brim style.

Would you settle for sports blazer, baggy trousers, spectator shoes and a fine bespoke fedora hat?
View attachment 539384
It's the outfit that Tina has specifically asked me to wear tomorrow. (She just wants me to show off the trousers that she made for me.) Only joking dear.
We have been invited to join the MG Car Club's summertime jolly, even though we are not members.
View attachment 539385
View attachment 539388
I do hope our car can hold her own in such esteemed company. If I remember, I'll post some photos tomorrow evening.
Always for you sir

Pellie

One Too Many
Have you noticed how Alan often wears his hats? The brim is up, but it’s shaped differently than just snapping the flanged brim to its up position. I can’t get all my hats to look right with it, but when it comes out it can look great. I was an “always down” guy until I started trying to emulate Alan’s brim style.
I will keep notice to Alan's style better then ;-)

MikeinRome

Practically Family
1940's Stetson Real Nutria. It's had a rugged life, but it's honest wear. In other words, this is an authentic "distressed" hat, so you can slap a $1200 price tag on it for the bougie/Boujee folks. I've always assumed Boujee came from the word bourgeois.

Attachments

• IMG_20230812_174413_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230812_174413_HDR.jpg
    647.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20230812_174424_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230812_174424_HDR.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20230812_174505_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230812_174505_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
View attachment 539384
View attachment 539385
View attachment 539388
Should win best in show, Robert. Top notch as always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe