Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Good morning folks.

Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed escapades on my property under the brim of a VS straw fedora.

i-RJhXSBm-M.jpg

i-M8FWxZS-M.jpg

i-Nvp9Gwn-M.jpg

Today my morning walkabout was taken under the brim of an inky blue Dobbs. I took the formal appearing hat through my normal excursions.

i-X3R3LTz-M.jpg

i-kqjNJdh-M.jpg

i-mCsr98Z-M.jpg

Arriving home I got a cup of coffee and changed to a Stetson Buckaneer. This spiral stitched fedora is a blueish -gray hat with lots of features. It is a lovely morning.

i-zTJS7ZZ-M.jpg

i-j7LJkbB-M.jpg

i-QbTrSDz-M.jpg

i-tKWFLKD-M.jpg

i-GgbnZ7S-M.jpg

After coffee I was feeling energized and headed over to visit the neighbors. I wore a silvery Bock (Canadian 30's fedora) for the visit.

i-Wj5PzZd-M.jpg

i-vWcHjTv-M.jpg

i-FvTW6qb-M.jpg

i-zbcSZgK-M.jpg

It is a minty glorious hat. Loads of features, one of which is the brim edge treatment. Superbly done.

i-bcwjVwJ-M.jpg

I completed a couple of errands and commenced watering the trees as they are droppy. I wore a Gannon Wanderer (inspired by the Stetson hat of said name) in a silvermist beaver felt.

i-8F3wXHv-M.jpg

i-nJ38mCJ-M.jpg

i-k8Q623h-M.jpg

i-pF3XGrj-M.jpg

Cheers to all from Minnesota, USA this morning, Eric. -
Some real standouts today, Eric. Especially the Buccaneer and the Brock!

StoryPNW

One Too Many
Over the last few days I've worn quite a few of my hats, my Superior Hats Panama, Ultrafino Havana, Mayser Panama, Akubra Angler, and my vintage 3x OR for a family dinner tonight. I was, however, not so good at taking pictures this weekend, just my Angler and OR. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
20230705_202507.jpg
20230709_200943.jpg
20230709_200945.jpg
20230709_200947.jpg

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe