Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
I've always wanted to somewhat replicate this photo of my great(x4?) Grandfather, and now I can cross it off my list.

1900s Chamois for the hat. the rest is a mix of modern and vintage. I think I did okay
9eea64050ae85905163804f28f60dde5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Great job! You pulled it off well. Only thing, you might wanna work on your "scruffy beard" a little bit.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
@Short Balding Guy Outstanding. I've always wanted one of those and the color is spectacular.

Thanks sir. The hues of the felt are very showy this morning with the overcast sky and some light snow. I did grab a pic of my Bantam family this morning. (l-r: Blue, gray/green and a gray (towards a charcoal hue).

i-rRGXBwh-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Yesterday Playboy,liked it so much again today.
3RM97dW.jpg
Super nice Playboy Chuck. Great lines.

Good morning. Our light snow and cool temps find me chilly on a dog walk with a vintage Stetson Bantam.

i-4T8HJL4-M.jpg

i-q84ThvR-M.jpg

i-dvsnktL-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
One of my favorites Eric. Snow is kind of scary, wonder how this winter will play out! Pristine.

Sovereign Twenty
3580365608704e330f5145dce2f1dfbf.jpg
5c3f8eb37b4ffa3124d71acd0c86b853.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love that liner Richard. Such a nice Stetson, so classic.

Great color on that Gannon Adrian.

Thanks sir. The hues of the felt are very showy this morning with the overcast sky and some light snow. I did grab a pic of my Bantam family this morning. (l-r: Blue, gray/green and a gray (towards a charcoal hue).

i-rRGXBwh-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Oh yes! Picture of the day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter