Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hey hey hey!!!
Too late!!
As i sit here i can see 18 vintage leather jackets and NONE of em are as nice as Jonseys!
And only one of em put those jacket guys in a tizzy! Afraid to post it over there. Ha
If Jonsey shows you this one....you’ll cross! Lol
B

...must...be...strong. Can’t...look.

I think it’d be a bridge too far to to ask my patient wife to put up with yet another obsession.

That jacket that Jonesy is wearing does look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
...must...be...strong. Can’t...look.

I think it’d be a bridge too far to to ask my patient wife to put up with yet another obsession.

That jacket that Jonesy is wearing does look great.

And the wallet, Brent, the wallet! Those things are really expensive.
And what do you do if it doesn't fit? I doubt there are leather jacket stretchers, or that you can take them somewhere to have another inch of leather sewed to the sleeve.
No, thanks, Bowen the Apostate. [emoji2]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

And the wallet, Brent, the wallet! Those things are really expensive.
And what do you do if it doesn't fit? I doubt there are leather jacket stretchers, or that you can take them somewhere to have another inch of leather sewed to the sleeve.
No, thanks, Bowen the Apostate. [emoji2]

Thanks, Max. The cold voice of reason was just what I needed.

Maybe we can perform an exorcism and free Bowen from his leather demons?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

From what I have seen, the Dark Side took him long ago. No Anakin Skywalker-like resurrection possible in his case.
And the boots, Brent! Boots aren't so bad, but still. He might take to wearing leather hats soon.
[emoji33]

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
AD5D0E97-F49D-4428-AB75-7D90AD49060A.jpeg

Confession....i’m on the jacket wagon too.
The last one made me realize i had escalated too far just like hats!
But....i got a pristine Churchill 50 coming soon just to let you know....be gentle boys!!
B

Confession....i’m on the jacket wagon too.
The last one made me realize i had escalated too far just like hats!
But....i got a pristine Churchill 50 coming soon just to let you know....be gentle boys!!
B

On the jacket wagon and a Churchill 50 on its way? Hallelujah, he’s back.

I’m trying to be more discriminating on my hat purchases too. I have so many mediocre hats and duplicates of the same hats because I snatched up anything that came along in my size. I have a lot of ho hum hats that need to find a new home; my wife will be very grateful too.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Love me sum back bow action Jeff! That is a brand that is quite unusual. What's the liner logo like?

Great looking lines on that Stetsonian Jim. They are a holy grail hat for me, vintage or modern. One of my top five wants.

Not shaving is probably one of the best perks of retirement. Nice green tone on that Bailey.

I love it, a neutral country ensemble! Just something about that fur that make me want to pet you.

I can’t recall having seen another Brill’s. The brand appears to be out of Milwaukee. Here’s an interior shot:

6eb4b39b84eda172eaa04134aaa39f03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
71eeb2b833eb3e9fceaaca694fd868f9.jpg

571e78c5563fcffa1a72339c275ef3c9.jpg

cbfe6485cb1d7ba308c2d87bd0a8ea7f.jpg

The homburg is mine- it’s a Carlson of wonderful colors. It accompanied me into the only restaurant in a small rural town to which I had to travel for work today. An...unusual... combination of elements in cuisine, especially considering the daily special was fried catfish with French fries, which I struggle to categorize as either Mexican or Italian...

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric, you know i love seeing this one. One of my most cherished hats. I believe it is one of the most pleasurable hats to wear. I have a couple Borsalinos that are right there too, but The Vagabond is just so light and caresses all it’s own. Thanks for the view. Your’s is perfect!
B

Thanks sir. Agreed the Vagabond is special. Up in the special "light" category with Bantams, lightweight Borso's, unlined Playboys and the like. I do have a saved pic of your Vagabond on my computer.

Thanks again, Eric -

71eeb2b833eb3e9fceaaca694fd868f9.jpg

571e78c5563fcffa1a72339c275ef3c9.jpg

cbfe6485cb1d7ba308c2d87bd0a8ea7f.jpg

The homburg is mine- it’s a Carlson of wonderful colors. It accompanied me into the only restaurant in a small rural town to which I had to travel for work today. An...unusual... combination of elements in cuisine, especially considering the daily special was fried catfish with French fries, which I struggle to categorize as either Mexican or Italian...

You left that fedora on the dashboard too long, its melting! Great looking Homburg Jeff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael