Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
In a day that not much made any sense... This Stetson Tom Mix
20141127.jpg

Hey Man! Is that a Tom Mix hat or did a Flying Saucer just land on your head?! That is one big hat!

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Happy Thanksgiving. We just arrived at the restaurant.

6709f9f5b46d87823bc54787eb34bfe3.jpg

^ THAT ^ looks like a location for a great Thanksgiving meal. I appreciate the traditional main and side dishes we expect, but like to change things up every now and then. Our youngest was adopted from China, and she really enjoyed the year we spent with some Korean friends having some (for us) non-traditional items on the table. Ribs and kimchi, anyone?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I hope all the US Loungers had a nice Thanksgiving. It was an interesting day here, thanks to snow Wednesday night, which was wet and heavy, causing a lot of damage to the trees.

For the first time, we had decided to take the family out for Thanksgiving lunch but the restaurant was one of many places without power. They were kind enough to call us to let us know, but thanks to my wife's policy of only checking her voicemail once a month or so, 9 hungry people arrived at the empty restaurant. Thanksgiving lunch ended up being a very nice Chinese takeout :)

Anyway, I'm cooking roast turkey today, so all is not lost. Heading out to get what I need in my Stetson 25 western hat.

smugshot_5611338-L.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Mike, I like the military-looking OD jacket with your Bailey.

Joao, the Tom Mix is one of my favorites of yours!

Case, I'd scowl too if I were up so early after Thanksgiving. Great ensemble!

Tommy, I like the lines on that Knox!

David, nice comfortable look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Michael, I agree with Harv on the hat and the colors. Looks great! Amazing with a very dress-down jacket!

Harv, that Portis is awesome! Why are you working today?

Goetz - nice cap! You are wearing it well!

Walking around the city with my Cordova beltback...

36a0a0ef5378a453043b21d8b3f536be.jpg

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Great looking pics and hats from the last couple of days. Hope everyone is enjoying a good holiday weekend.

Johnny Canuck, I admire your fur hat greatly, but I am very thankful to live somewhere that they are unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82