Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Crazy weather as it is 82'F sunny and partly cloudy, yet we are under a tornado warning with rain expected early evening. I am enjoying this moment in my straw hat. Oh my!

IMG_5763-M.jpg

Ready to button down for weather at any moment, Eric -

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
This is when a vintage hat stretcher with a sizing scale can be very handy, and I bet that is the device your hatter will use. If so, I would not expect a loss of brim. I have just purchased a 7 1/8 long oval crown block from the Beaver Brand factory. Please PM me if you would like me to remove & replace the sweat and re-block your hat at a very reasonable price.

John Galt, I just sent you a PM my friend...

I came in late and there's just so many wonderful hats on the forum today. I apologize if I leave anyone out, there's just so much good lookin' stuff here....
alanfgag, That Disney is what I call a class act! I love the wide brim on that hat! That's what I like! ...and it looks like it can be worn with anything. I love that hat!

Orangegrad, I love that OR / Campdraft style and the Borsalino Alessandria is a real classic! As you would possibly figure from me, my only beef would be the Black color. Except for under certain lighting conditions the Black color seems to hide the details and character of a hat. But that's just me and I'm not a professional Hat Critic. In any event, the style looks good on you. (Note to fans of Black hats: My complaints with Black are just my opinions and are not meant be taken seriously) ;)

casechopper, I'm lovin' the FED IV. That's one of the hats on my wish list!

ManofKent, the Boater definitely looks good on you my friend....

Again, my apologies Gents for not mentioning some of you. All you guys did a wonderful job today. One of the best collection of lids I've seen so far.

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Manfred, hatophile, and Richard--thank you all.

Eric--good looking straw.

B.J.--good job on the conversion. I like the tall, straight crowns on your hats.

mOnk--beautiful gray FP.

Roger--let's see more of that Pecan VS. It's a good one!

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Wednesday Morning

I'm going to have to get a VS someday. I'm just amazed with the variety and quality of all these fedoras I see.

Today it's my Fed IV Deluxe in Moonstone.

With Leroy Begay bolo and ring, and old pawn cuff

Good Wednesday, world!

All good hats, ALL the time...
Eric (SBG)... That be a favorite Panama/Pug combo!
B.J.H.... WELL modified, indeed.
Monk... that FP is perfect.
Rogera... It's a PECAN Party, Pal! Hope the b-day event was great...
GTDean Also perfectly picked PECAN.
DavidJH... That Worth & Worth always WOWS!
Ograd... Moonstone is a personal fav of mine, too. Love it. And yes, you will get a VS. You deserve it!

And who let the nuts out today? Plenty of pecan presently posted, pals! Here's mine...
View attachment 3199 View attachment 3200 View attachment 3201 View attachment 3202

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
To time, I have a lot of work. Our son will move in his own apartment.
A lot of work for me, painting and so on. I have you not forget my friends, a short Version!

Richard, Eric, BJ, Monk, Roger, Tom, David, Andy, Charlie, Sam and Alan. Fantastic hats today and well presented!

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
To time, I have a lot of work. Our son will move in his own apartment.
A lot of work for me, painting and so on. I have you not forget my friends, a short Version!

Richard, Eric, BJ, Monk, Roger, Tom, David, Andy, Charlie, Sam and Alan. Fantastic hats today and well presented!

I'm going to just follow Manfred's lead today - too many great hats to single out praise.

Thanks for the comments on the boater btw

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon Gents! There's just so much good stuff going on here today.

Orangegrad, I'm lovin' the FED IV Deluxe my friend. I like that color.

hatsRme, I like that hat! I'm not usually too keen for a narrow brim but that actually looks really good on you! I like the way that looks!

casechooper, nice lid my friend!

alanfgag, lovin' the Disney Gadabout!

My apologies if I missed anyone...Everyone's looking great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe