Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coble

A-List Customer
Alan - very cool

thrifting
Lofgren, (bearded) Autobot, vintage Banana Republic
DSCN0570.jpg

Lefty, great photo, your beard grew on to the transformer face, looked like you had fun at the thrift store.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jason, great looking Moonstone. My Congrats.

Davey, very nice Ford. Looks good on you.

Jeff, howdy, that's a fine Hat. I really like it.

Steve, stunning, really stunning. Your black Hats looks really good on photos. What is the secret?

Eric, your Strat is superbe as your Hat collection.

Zetwal, that's a fine Hat.

The Inspector, fine photos with a great looking Hat.

Today was flea market day for me.
I visit two flea markets near my home town. The results, three Homburger, one of them a really nice old Wegener.

Mayser Homburg 1950, its cold today -3 grad

wear52.jpg

wear53.jpg

job

One Too Many
I agree with Manfred on the hats so far today. I also think you look perfect in your Mayser Homburg Manfred. It was cool enough for felt this morning so the straws will have to wait till later today. I'm wearing my custom made hat that Falcon Park Hattery is calling the "Officer".

DSCN1067.jpg
th_DSCN1068.jpg

Last edited:

tealseal

A-List Customer
The Officer looks real sharp, job!
In Florida for the week so until Friday I'll be wearing my Saxon or my Goorin cap. Everyone is looking real good today!!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice Knox 20, Inspector.

Manfred, looks like you were ready for the colder weather. The hommie looks good.

John, at first glance I thought The Officer was a straw hat - looks to be the the job (haha!) for a cooler day.

Chilly and windy here today as well. We were out early this morning for a photo shoot with some of our clients in Maine and Portsmouth, NH. I took the Black Sheep cap along. Took some snapshots of each other while waiting for the customers to get changed.

portsmouth-L.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think I own that same color of Alessandria, bought from Peters Brothers on the website. I really like mine. Sure wish I was in position to take you up on the Stetson 100. But that model will have to wait a while until money catches up to wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld