Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
Nice hats everyone.

Alan: great picture of you and your daughter. My daughter heads back to college also. <sigh>.

daizawaguy: Welcome back. I have not seen you online for a while. Wonderful looking hat with great background composition.

Very nice hats, everybody!

Zapf in Bavaria, today.

P1100755.jpg

Great photo... beautifully bleak.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last night in front of Vegas' Fashion Show Mall. To my surprise, it wasn't windy enough to require the use of a wincord today. Picture quality isn't great, as this mall is huge we've been here pretty much all day (and thus, no sunlight for good picture).

Great hats over the last couple of days, gents! I've enjoyed seeing them, as there's nothing but designer versions of the "Walmart Brimmed hat" here lol.

untitled.jpg

NOTE: Thank you RLK for the information. I'm still experimenting with pictures, especially with this iPhone. I ought to get myself a real camera sometime.

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Bronze effect added for clarity and contrast. [/IMG]
Hat looks good and image fine, but the Bronze effect does the opposite- as it eliminates the lightest and darkest tones(near white or black) reducing contrast range.

Last edited:

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stetson 3x Open Road and Buckaroo Hatters 100% Beaver.

sdkocmsdo.jpg

Ya'll look great there IC! Give my best to Dee.

Great look Bart. That is a really nice crease on that hat.

Great shot there sir!

This is from Thursday at Jimmy's Deli in Dallas. Jimmy's is the best Italian shop in Dallas and all the local Italian families shop there for provisions. We went there for the New Year's Eve provisions for the big Italian dinner my wife makes ever year. He also has the best sandwiches, made better by my VS Oxblood!!!

JimmysDeli009.jpg

coble

A-List Customer
In my Art Fawcett hat, its taken on a lot of character since i got it in Oct. Thanks Art for such a wonderful hat, its the only hat i wear now, its on when i get up in the morning, till i go to bed at night.
68291_10150115851545350_503590349_8223233_676847_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael