Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
You're probably Sam's favorite guy right now.
You bet, I have lunch with friends every tuesday, last month they told they wanted to buy some hats, 9 guys got 2 each, one was lucky enough to have his shipped right away, he already ordered 3 more !! Ja,ja,ja

I should get a sales commission or, at least, finders fee !!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Lets see now...what hats are we waiting for? I sent Tonyb the all white (lil off white but not much) hat as it needed to be blocked up a size, shorten the wide brim a touch...more crown....new sweatband and edge trimming and hat ribbon and bow....and the Dunlap thin ribbon from eBay and one I am buying from Robert here on the lounge, a Cattleman remake he has had done for him by a Texas Hatter, originally a gray Akubra. That is one sharp looking hat and we have wanted an Akubra for a long time now.

Geez...now I have to add another one...to this list! Just pay pal payment to the Lounger here selling that size 7 1/2 Strat! Gonna spoil Daniel like crazy this next week or two. We spoke to Tonyb on the cell phone yesterday and went over the off white hat, and what colors and size ribbon will go on the hat to replace everything that is there now, new brim and new hat band ribbons and bow!

You bet, I have lunch with friends every tuesday, last month they told they wanted to buy some hats, 9 guys got 2 each, one was lucky enough to have his shipped right away, he already ordered 3 more !! Ja,ja,ja

I should get a sales commission or, at least, finders fee !!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Next time I order one, I'll tell Sam, "Chamuco sent me."

But if you ever call Peters Bros, you gotta tell them you want a "Tankersley." LOL

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thx Cindy. They do nice work for a very reasonable price.
Yes they do. Those Milan hats they make are killer regardless of any price on them. I spend so much money per month now, I keep forgetting to contact them and make an order then when I remember, I have already shot the cannon on our budget! BOOM! Hahaha!V But they will do business with me soon. To have a Milan hat with a nice high crown and no taper and looking as nice as those hats do, very desirable indeed! I would imagine some hatters would want two or three times the amount for a similar hat to be made. So yep, bargain all the way around.

Eliesti

A-List Customer
Waiting on a brown Fed IV from Hatsdirect.com. It's my first hat and it's been stuck in transit in LA since March 30th (shakes fist!). Can't wait to receive it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am awaiting a custom from Mike at NW Hats. It is his version of the Drexler "Stroller" in sand beaver. He is also reblocking a Panama and finishing a western conversion of sorts. The conversion is a bleached Bailey 8X beaver, it was sooo white. I dyed it a medium grey (the operation worked and the patient lived). He will reblock with a 3" pencil roll brim, a fedora bash and replace the sweat. I can't wait to see what magic he has worked on all three.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I am awaiting a custom from Mike at NW Hats. It is his version of the Drexler "Stroller" in sand beaver. He is also reblocking a Panama and finishing a western conversion of sorts. The conversion is a bleached Bailey 8X beaver, it was sooo white. I dyed it a medium grey (the operation worked and the patient lived). He will reblock with a 3" pencil roll brim, a fedora bash and replace the sweat. I can't wait to see what magic he has worked on all three.
Maybe we can see too...? ;)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Scored a sweet thin ribbon Portis today

Sellers pics
image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: