Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

ingineer

One Too Many
i thought i was through with fleabay but here i go again
255 Mustang

10X what seems to be a cheap Western possibly Beaverbrand

Thus may make a nice Fedora, sorry Joao
need to get some shorter brims 3" in my cycle

javadave61

Practically Family
Uhm. Well, I did it. I'm waiting for an Akubra Campdraft in Silverbelly. Officially making my time stamp for my 3 month wait.

Oh, and I threw in an Akubra Capricorn to keep it company on the long boat ride over.

Uhm. Well, I did it. I'm waiting for an Akubra Campdraft in Silverbelly. Officially making my time stamp for my 3 month wait.

Oh, and I threw in an Akubra Capricorn to keep it company on the long boat ride over.

You won't be disappointed. I love the color of the Silverbelly, and you are right, the contrasting ribbon really sets it off. I filled a need I had for a lighter colored hat and, with this brim width, is the most brim I have in a hat. All of mine are "Joao stingys," though!

Still waiting on my two John Galt refurbs. Had a great phone conversation with him this weekend. Sounds like he is building up some steam to finish the refurbs he has for us Loungers.

javadave61

Practically Family
You won't be disappointed. I love the color of the Silverbelly, and you are right, the contrasting ribbon really sets it off. I filled a need I had for a lighter colored hat and, with this brim width, is the most brim I have in a hat. All of mine are "Joao stingys," though!

Interestingly, my silverbelly OR and my BGG Campdraft are the same brim width, but because of the darker color of the BBG CD, it's feels a lot more noticeable. I think silverbelly is a great way to get accustomed to a wider brim as the color draws a little less attention.

Interestingly, my silverbelly OR and my BGG Campdraft are the same brim width, but because of the darker color of the BBG CD, it's feels a lot more noticeable. I think silverbelly is a great way to get accustomed to a wider brim as the color draws a little less attention.
Funny how that works, isn't it? When I wear my Taupe Fawn or Bluegrass Green Campdrafts, there seems to be a whole lot more hat on my head than when I wear my Silverbelly. lol

NewJack

Practically Family
Waiting (im)patiently for this beautiful creation by Art from a fellow hat lover...Could not resist...

...my attempt was futile...

But I had to sing the song..."Oh boy!!! You were meant for me!!" :eusa_clap

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe