Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Got it. I had to make a choice between a new, fancy liner from Bob and this one. I went with the old one Bob had in his inventory.I think Bob did a bang up job. I'll see about a custom next year. I can't wait to see the one you guys worked out together.
He really sharpened this old Stetson up ... I think you did he right thing as far as the liner

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
If the sweat wasn't useable, I would have gone with a new liner and maybe new ribbons. That was my deciding factor in keeping with the vintage look.

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Waiting on this "new" BSHW Savannah in "sahara". Going to be a long wait since it is coming from Europe. Also I am unsure of the color....I am hoping it is closer to a light gray since I already have a BSHW in silverbelly. Hard to tell from the pics (seller vs BSHW website)

You needn't worry that you'll be duplicating your silverbelly. Sahara is an off-white with a somewhat creamy-yellowish cast to it. It's not a light gray, but it is different than silver belly. The top photo (I assume that's the BSHW pic) is a pretty accurate rendering of the sahara color (on my computer, at least). Gorgeous hat! Enjoy.

Ken David

One of the Regulars
You needn't worry that you'll be duplicating your silverbelly. Sahara is an off-white with a somewhat creamy-yellowish cast to it. It's not a light gray, but it is different than silver belly. The top photo (I assume that's the BSHW pic) is a pretty accurate rendering of the sahara color (on my computer, at least). Gorgeous hat! Enjoy.

Thanks so much for the info! I was hoping for a light gray hat since all my hats are in the tan/brown family for the most part-not single gray one in the rotation.

Scooterz

Practically Family
Waiting for an Alley Kat custom whiskey from Tim.
CustomWhiskey1_Small.jpg
WhiskeyCustom2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82