Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have some patterns!!!

zaika said:
weight and not being able to modify patterns. lol
And I think I am bigger than you think - PM me your measurements and I will send you some pics! I have not forgotten the promised pattern swap... just terribly busy!

Miss 1929

Sacramento!

stephen_r_mills said:
2429621360102980553cYVgTN_th.jpg
That's really close by! Check out the threads in Events... and come visit us!

TessTrueheart

Thank you but they are actually...well, they're fake. It's one of those photo background-thingies. But the result is kind of neat, I think.

(This is my very first computer and I only got it a few months ago, so I'm going crazy with all the stuff I'm finding in it.:) )

pgoat

One Too Many
TessTrueheart said:
Thank you but they are actually...well, they're fake. It's one of those photo background-thingies. But the result is kind of neat, I think.

(This is my very first computer and I only got it a few months ago, so I'm going crazy with all the stuff I'm finding in it.:) )

Hah! You fooled me!:)

alphy27

One of the Regulars
Thanks. Just a little home made mustache wax and I'm good to go for the day. Nice avatar by the way. I like the whole photo negative effect. Did you photo shop it yourself? Just started trying to make sepia tone grainy looks. Any advice?

carebear

The overall look is almost Shakespearean, or something out of Dumas. With the leather vest over the turtleneck and the great 'stache.

pgoat

One Too Many
alphy27 said:
Thanks. Just a little home made mustache wax and I'm good to go for the day. Nice avatar by the way. I like the whole photo negative effect. Did you photo shop it yourself? Just started trying to make sepia tone grainy looks. Any advice?

Actually Boris K. did one first and then was nice enough to cast me in slivertone. He said he used Paintshop Pro, cropping the background out, applied a black and white pencil filter, and adjusted contrast and brightness. It is a very neat effect! I want to try one myself soon.

Here's his:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=26106&highlight=gus+miller

Bugsy

One Too Many
stephen_r_mills said:
Though accused of resembling Mohandas K Ghandi, the truth is that my genetic story and years brings me closer favoring the actor Ben Kingsley. You are a better judge of such matters.
This, a formal Highland attire, bearing our family tartan of Clan Cameron (the ancient hunting hues) is not such an easy one to find me resembling anyone other than a Scotsman.

We will attempt to wrestle with the image insert process to see if one can be attached as guided by the FAQs of the team here.

with warm regards as one among your newest Fedora Lounge members,

Stephen

Nice to see another Lounge gentleman so close to me.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
OK, everyone, here's one last picture of me, now with new haircut. My avatar pic is so old that my hair had grown way past my shoulderblades and needed to be cut again.

bobhairic4.jpg

I won't be around for a while, but you're all great, and Fedora Lounge is a great board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe