Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Gene said:
Hey fellas,

This is my first post here, so thought this'd be a good way to introduce myself!

6060_939242408589_6820481_52517543_599482_n.jpg

Gene

Hi. I own that tie, too...

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
BruceTracy said:
Thunder, can you please tell me about those pants (what brand they are, where you got them). I love the fit and love the whole outfit.

They are 'Claiborne' brand and I found them at Younkers a couple years ago. I really like 'em, they have a nice herringbone pattern that doesn't show up in the photos.

JennyLou

Practically Family
pretty faythe said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think Thunderw21 looks like a younger version of Robert Sean Leonard (Wilson from House, think of his Dead Poets days)
Ah, I love Robert Sean Leonard and I also think Thunderw21 does resemble him a bit.

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Get Sam a Fedora!

Great photo, rusty. Sam is a cute kid, and Mooch must have a great personaltiy.

Sam definitely needs a Fedora...to protect his little head from the sun, as well as to look as classy as his uncle!!!

RBH said:
Thanks!
I just had to add this photo of Mooch and her biggest fan..
our 'nephew' Sam.
Sam thinks she is a pillow! lol
I love this shot!

samtt.jpg

Maguire

Practically Family
DSCF1898.jpg

Picked up lightweight separates jacket and pants at kohls earlier today. Although i generally am hesitant to buy off the rack, i like what Centro offers in general and the price was quite low (the whole ensemble probably cost less than 50 dollars.)

This gives me some variety, rather than wearing a white suit or guayaberas all summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust